Liebster Award 2

Ana Myhusna | 21:06 | 2Comments |


Okay.. Hii.. I've got nominated from....her. Sorry, I don't know the name. But, what I know, she's EXOstan like me right? Hoho.. Okay, let's start the game! :D

Here some rules when being nominated ::
1. Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with a smaller following but with lots potential.
4. Create 11 of your own questions for them to answer.
5. Notify your nominate.
Okay, let's continue with the second rules. (Answer the questions)
List out your preferences in getting a friend
Okay, I don't know how to list it out. Bcus, I make friends wiv everyone. Hurmm.. Okay, maybe..
- An honest friend
- A friend of positive thinking
- A friend who did not easily forget her friend
I think, that's all. But, nobody perfect right.. ^^

Do you like K-Pop ? If yes, why ?
Yes!! I don't know. Actually, I started like kpop since year 6. After I watch dramas called Boys over flowers & Playful kiss. Then, I started to know everything about K-Pop until I found EXO. Then, I being more.. more.. Don't know how to say.. Hee..

Between new group of music industry (not really matter what genre that you're interested) which one that you are rooting for them and why ?
Actually, I don't know much about the new group. I just know about BTS. But, they debut last year right? Hee..

Who's your bias?
Omo.. I have many bias.. The first three bias is Luhan, BaekHyun n Choi Min Ho. You can check it more here.

What do you want to wish to your bias ? (doesn't matter if your bias is not a K-pop star, you can just wish)
I want to wish to Luhan n Baek (EXO).
Continue being succide and thrive. Also, always being ONE with the other EXO member although no Kris with EXO. I want to say that I miss Kris so muchhh.. Hee.. XD

What is the most embarassing things that your bias did ?
Hurmmm.. Molla... I think there is more funny moments than embarrasing things.. Hee.. Hah! Maybe, the embarrasing thing is.. Baek crying when watch drama. Is it embarrasing for namja? But it's more funny actually.. O.o

What is your wish ? State five of your wish.
- Being a Muslimah girl
- Started to wear a wide veil / length veil (don't know how to say)
- Go to Makkah, Taj Mahal, Paris & Korea
- Meet EXO
- Meet my friends from my old school

Do you like cooking ? What's the first dish that you make ?
I like cooking! The first dish that I make? An egg! Haha.. Kidding okay.. If I'm not mistaken...fried rice.

What is your first K-Pop stuffs ? (if you are not a K-pop fan, what's your first music-related stuffs?)
I think.. I don't have any kpop stuffs at all. I just have, EXO's autograph only. So sad.. But, if it's other than Kpop, I have One Direction keychain as my stuff.

Between rabbits and cats, which one do you prefer ?
Hmmm... Cats!

Describe my blog and tell me what do you think about it (either positive or negative way, it's okay, I don't bite).
Your blog is amazing. I'm not lying. I tell the truth. Bcus of what? Bcus of your blog isn't too much design. It's just simple and easy to read. Plus, the colour is also okay.. (Bcus my blog have been design with this colour before. .. XD) And also, I love the header bcus Chanyeol, the happy virus is there! Omo.. He's so cute.. And my chingu looks like him. Not namja.. But yoja. Hee.. :D

Done wiv my answers. So, here's the questions..
1. Who is your bias?
2. Do you ever met any of your bias? (If you don't have any kpop bias, how about other than K-pop star?)
3. Your favorite color?
4. Favorite pet?
5. Do you like reading? What kind of books do you like?
6. Have you watched Korean Dramas? Which drama do you like the most?
7. List out the place other than Malaysia that you wanna go.
8. Do you like magazine? What kind of magazine do you like?
9. Between shawl, bawal or a simple veil. Which one do you prefer?
10. Why do you like Kpop? (If you are Kpoppers)
11. List out the first three kpop groups that you really like. You can put some image of you want.

The nominate is..
That's all.. Goodbye.. Sorry for this late answer.. Assalamualaikum






2 comments:

Denaa Kiddo said...

yuhuu~ kpopperzzz~

twinscraftlife said...

안녕하세요~ HI~ this is Twinscraftlife! please visit our blog shop! we sell various cool handmade stuff!! 꼭 오세요~~^^
twinscraftlife.blogspot.com